(August 14, 2009) Just a heads up to everyone – avoid buying domains at EuroDNS, or be careful when doing so.
- – Purchased a domain that was available via them.
- – Get an e-mail the next day telling me I have to submit scan of passport for ID purposes. Send that in immediately.
- – Am told that the domain name is actually already taken, and the money I paid has been put into EuroDNS account.
- – I tell them I didn’t get what I paid for, so want a refund.
- – Told can’t refund to credit card, has to be bank wire.
- – Charged fee of €11.50 for that.
So yeah – I get to pay €11.50 for a bunch of hassle. What a deal! Strong recommendation to avoid buying domains from EuroDNS.